Spring Tour 2016 in NY & NJ
Hooray! The Slavs are touring New York and New Jersey this spring from March 19-27!
See the following list of public concerts and the posters below. Suggested donation of $10 unless otherwise noted. We will be updating the list regularly. If you would like to join our panlist to learn more about these performances, email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, March 19
- 7:00pm: Highland Park High School Auditorium, 102 N 5th Ave, Highland Park, NJ. Suggested donation of $5/students, $10/community.
Sunday, March 20
- 2:30pm: Temple B’nai Or, 60 Overlook Rd, Morristown, NJ 07960.
Tuesday, March 22
- 7:00pm: Barbes Bar & Performance Venue, 376 9th St, Brooklyn, NY 11215
Wednesday, March 23
- 8:00pm: Shrine World Music Venue, 2271 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, New York, NY 10030
Friday, March 25
- 8pm: Jalopy Music Venue & Theater, 315 Columbia St, Brooklyn, NY 11231
Joint concert with Jalopy Chorus. Jalopy opens at 8pm, Slavs come on at 9pm. Purchase tickets online or buy at the door. $10.
Saturday, March 26
- 8:00pm: Silvana Cafe & Bar, 300 W 116th St, New York, NY 10026
Sunday, March 27
- 10:30am: Old First Reformed Church, 729 Carroll St, Brooklyn, NY 11215
We’re excited to see you while we’re in town!