The Yale Slavic Chorus greatly appreciates your donations! We use them to fund everything from our annual concerts, workshops, and domestic tours to our international tours and alumni reunions. In Spring 2021, we are currently raising funds to support the production of a documentary showcase of our 50th Anniversary reunion. Any support you can offer helps create this record of that fantastic event.
(clicking below will route you to Paypal)
You may also make a nondeductible contribution to ongoing ensemble activities, or a tax-deductible contribution to the Yale Slavic Chorus endowment as outlined below.
There are two ways to give:
Direct Donation for Current Costs
A nondeductible payment directly to the current group will be used to cover expenses like workshops with experts, transportation for gigs, and space rentals for concerts. The Slavs need these kinds of donations to fully cover our annual costs.
Two ways to make a donation directly to Slavs:
1. Donate via PayPal by clicking the button below.
2. Mail a check, made out to the the Yale Slavic Chorus, to the following address:
P.O. Box 207177
New Haven, CT 06520-7177
Tax-Deductible Contribution to Endowment
You can also make a tax-deductible donation to the Yale Slavic Chorus Endowment Fund. Founded by Dr. Bridget Collins, the endowment is managed by Yale University and makes Slavs the only all-female singing group to have an endowment. In the years since the endowment went into effect in 2005, it has funded Slavs’ most recent albums, domestic tours to San Francisco, Houston, Chicago, Dallas, Minneapolis, international tours to Bulgaria and Georgia, reunions, and other projects.
There are three ways to contribute to the fund:
1. Mail a check, made out to Yale University (with “For The Yale Slavic Chorus Endowment Fund – Fund #16071” in the memo line), to the following address:
Yale University Office of Development
P.O. Box 2038
New Haven, CT 06521-2038
*You may also want to note the name and number of the fund in the letter accompanying the check.
2. Donate via credit card using Yale’s secure website.
*For the designation, you would select the button “View other/give to multiple funds” and you would need to scroll all the way down and choose “Other.” In the comment field you would write “Fund #16071 – The Yale Slavic Chorus Endowment Fund”
3. Explore other ways of giving (gifts of marketable securities; wire transfers) and the relevant processes at https://giving.yale.edu/ways-to-give/how-to-gift.